Meet the MMA Trainers and Coaches at Warrior’s Cove:
Founder, Co Owner, MMA Trainer
Head Coach of Warrior’s Cove Mixed Martial Arts
- Active training member and part of Leicester Shootfighters (MMA academy), which is one of Britain’s first Mixed Martial Arts gym.
Leicester Shootfighters (LSF) has provided many fighters to the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) – the world’s biggest MMA event and company. LSF has also presently training with them a few UK Champions in Submission Grappling and MMA led by the brilliant Nathan Leverton (Head Coach).
- Part of the competition Team of BodyForce Muay Thai, India under Dutch coach Edgar Noordanus.
- Started teaching Muay Thai, Boxing and Self Defence to ex members of the armed forces, personal security officers, bouncers, bodyguards and the general public.
- Founding member of the BodyForce Muay Thai Gym in Goa.
- Trained closely at Crossfit Himalaya with Piyush Pandey (The founder of Delhi’s first Crossfit Gym).
- Active training member and part of the Loughborough Mixed Martial Arts Club (Loughborough Silver Backs, training under Jimmy Judo Wallhead – one of UK’s top MMA fighters).
- Head Jiu Jitsu and MMA Coach at Crosstrain Fight Club 2012-2014 (Delhi’s first fully fledged MMA Gym)
Founder,Co- owner, MMA Trainer
Fitness and Striking Coach
- Muay Thai practitioner with over 8 years of experience under Edgar Noordanus.
- 2010 Asian Kickboxing Silver Medalist, in two different weight categories.
- 2011 National Muay Thai Tournament Silver Medalist.
- Experienced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Practitioner under Jahangir Raza.
Muay Thai/ Striking Coach
- Muay Thai practitioner with over 5 years of experience under Edgar Noordanus.
- 2015 New Delhi amateur MMA champion.
- 2015 Gold medalist in the National Grappling Championship. (No Gi)
- 2016 Gold medalist in the National Grappling Championship. (No Gi)
- Experienced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Practitioner.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu/ Grappling Coach
- Experienced Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Practitioner, both gi and no gi.
- 2015 Gold medalist in the National Grappling Championship, 92 kgs (No Gi).
- 2016 Gold medalist in the National Grappling Championship, 84 kgs (No Gi).
- Muay Thai practitioner with over 3 years of experience under Jahangir Raza and Rajiv Beri.